You’ve lost your sparkle? Your bag just isn’t the same without it? Chin up little camper…Send us an email letting us know exactly what part of which bag you lost your bling from (as there are different sizes), a picture is helpful:
- US customers: email@example.com
- Canadian customers: Rarequest@alcadistribution.com
- Singapore Customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to replace rhinestones are as follows:
1) Put a tiny bit of superglue on a toothpick. (preferably away from your bag in case of accidental superglue explosion)
2) Dab the end of the toothpick onto the indent on your zipper pull or be mine/be major star.
3) Press the rhinestone in.